For Professional Use; No Weeds or Loose Gravel
The Decorative Grit & Gravel Hardener
- For Pedestrian Loads
- For Joint Depths from 1 1/4"
- Highly Water Permeable
- Ideal for Pathway Construction & Tree Pits
- Water Resistant / High Strength
- Strengthens Gravel & Grit (grain size from approx. 1/16" - 1/2") (not suitable for white stones)
- Can Be Applied From > 0 ºC Surface Temperature
- No Weed Growing or Loose Gravel
- Eco Friendly; Professional Use
1. Wash Grit / Gravel
Construction site requirements: Superstructure and substructure must be water permeable. Wash the dirty gravel/grit
NOTE | Preparation: The surface to be strengthened should be prepared with a depth of at least 1.5 inch
Put 100 lbs of clean and dry gravel/grit in a gravity mixer. Add 2,2 lbs Deko/Deko plus to it and let it mix for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture onto the prepared surface.
4. Level Off
If necessary pre-distribute using a shovel and then use a levelling batten (use a gauge) to create at least a 1.5 inch layer.
5. Smooth With Trowel
Compact the mixture using a smoothing trowel and make the surface smooth.